4 Beds • 2.5 Baths • 2,640 SF • 8,450 SF Lot • $2,750,000 SOLD
7 Tower Dr, Mill Valley, CA 94941
Nary a stone left unturned! Impeccable, renovated four bedroom, two and one-half bath home on a sunny, gorgeous lot in the sought-after Alto Sutton Manner neighborhood of Mill Valley. Extraordinary craftsmanship and exquisite design. Vaulted and cathedral ceilings, transom & clerestory windows, and skylights bring in the sun, and create architectural interest and a feeling of expansiveness. Glass wall doors open from the great room to the patio and park-like yard for easy indoor-outdoor living. Chef’s kitchen with Carrara marble countertops, exquisite custom cabinetry and Thermador appliances opens to the spacious living and entertaining areas. Private master suite with a luxurious bath, large walk-in closet and a deck overlooking the splendidly landscaped yard and surrounding hills. Additional features include an office, passive solar, maple hardwood floors, home automation and much more. Attached garage and plenty of storage. Close to schools, Whole Foods, shops and bike paths. Easy access to 101.
Features - General
- 2,640 square feet (per tax records)
- 8,457 square foot lot (per tax records)
- Substantial remodel and 1,300 square foot addition completed 2013
- 4 bedrooms plus office/2.5 baths
- Attached garage
- Central high efficiency heating and air conditioning
- Fully fenced with clear cedar and redwood heart rough lumber
- Sliding automated driveway gate and matching pedestrian gate
Additional Custom Features
- Formal entry with custom mahogany front door
- Wide plank solid maple flooring throughout
- Gourmet chef’s kitchen with Thermador appliances, 3cm Carrara marble countertops and custom beechwood cabinetry with greenlam-java teak veneer
- Master bath with Nublado Light honed marble floor, walls and surround, Hydro Jet tub and separate shower
- NuHeat radiant floors in both baths
- 22 foot glass wall doors open to tile deck for indoor/outdoor living
- Hunter Douglas blinds throughout
- Lutron automated shades on glass wall
- Gas insert fireplace in living room with powder-coated steel mantel and granite hearth and surround offers a pleasing aesthetic and efficient heating
- Velux motorized skylights
- Laundry room with sink and laundry chute from master bedroom
- Home Automation: Lutron RadioRA 2 lighting and shades throughout great room. Nest “Learning” thermostat. All can be controlled remotely. Ring remote video doorbell with hardwired power.
- Wired throughout: Cat 5e, tel, coax, in-wall/in-ceiling speakers in great room, living room, kitchen and master bed and bath. Surround sound with media closet.
- Hardwired Bay Alarm system with cellular and remote access. No visible sensors.
- Hardwired Ubiquiti UniFi security camera system with 2TB NVR remote access via web, iOS or Android
- Solar City PPA, reduces electric bill by 2/3rds
- All recent drainage around house and FEMA compliant venting for reduced NFIP Flood Insurance premium ~ $300/year
- 244 square foot storage shed/workshop with electrical. Additional storage in attic